Full owned royalty free in Eeyou Istchee James Bay.
The new CLARKIE gold property demonstrates strong potential for gold, north of the Eastmain Clearwater gold deposit and southeast of the Goldcorp Eleonore gold mine and the recent Cheechoo gold discovery in metasediments. A large gold-bearing glacial trail points to a Clarkie folded sediment source area, interpreted as the equivalent (sediment of the same age) of the host sediments of the Eleonore gold mine.
Good physical traps for gold such as diorite intrusions, porous sediments, fold noses, and northwest structures have also been noted on these recently designated map-based claims (70 square km) near the strategic Opinaca-LaGrande contact.
DIOS had found a gold trail in the glacial till (16 x 4 km) comprising 14 samples of more than 100 ppb gold and 5 samples of more than 600 ppb gold (heavy mineral concentrates).
The recent discovery of Heberto Gold was made by DIOS in search of the source of such a glacial sand trail enriched in gold. The tonalite gold carrier Bohier on Route 167 was also discovered byDIOS who was looking for the source of yet another golden trail bounded by his work.
LOCATION OF LE CARON
Favorable points for the LECARON gold project:
- Presence of 3 gold indices in the mafic volcanics of Natel:
CONDUCTOR: 2.9 to 37.3 g / t Au in selected samples and grooves titrated: track A 1.3 g / t Au / 2.5m including 3.44 g / t Au / 1.0m;
track B 2.1 g/t Au/4.5m incluant 2.1 g/t Au / 1.5m & 8.1 g/t Au, 22.6 g/t Ag, 0.31% Pb, 0.32% Zn/1.0m;
track C 4.9 g/t Au, 14 g/t Ag, 0.28% Pb, 0.15% Zn/ 1.0m;
track D 9.64 g/t Au/0.7m
FALLARA : 9.9 g/t Au; 7.7 g/t Au; 0.17 g/t Au and 2.5% As and
LeCaron: INCO drilling intersections in 1972 titrated up to 0.64% Cu, 0.48% Ni over 4.3m (including 0.74% Ni, 0.17 g / t Pt, 0.14 g / t Pd over 1.5m and in 2005 other holes from INCO were titrated 0.265% Ni, 1.275% Cu, 0.425 g / t Au, 0.048 g / t Pt over 0.6 m, 0.167% Ni, 0.129% Cu, 1.385 g / t Au over 0.3m, 0.289 % Ni, 0.593% Cu, 0.589 g / t Au, 0.550 g / t Pt over 0.48m) on the property.
- Presence of a regional NO structure (fault) upstream of a gold glacial trail.
- Presence of 1-2 km of 6-7km (12-til) gold glacial dispersal trail downstream of the gold showings. The heavy mineral concentrates of this drag contain 11 samples (44%) > 0.1 g / t Au including 0.103, 0.132, 0.176, 0.182, 0.208, 0.236, 0.285, 0.666, 0.925, 1.035, 1.160 g / t Au.
- A short glacial transport for the area.
- Several induced polarization conductors are associated with gold mineralizations located near the NO structure.